Sunday, September 6, 2015

Contact me



CONTACT FOR HELP



Questions

Advice

Investigation Needs







Email and Facebook is the quickest way to get a-hold of me as many times my phone is off if I am with a client, on an investigation, or busy with other appointments. I check my direct email frequently throughout the day, as with my Facebook.

  If I am unavailable at the time you need my services, with your permission I will pass your case on to a reputable group in your area who may be able to help. If you feel more comfortable with my services, I can work side by side with the team whether on location if I can make it, or remotely via the internet (Email, Skype, etc).

All emails/calls are held in confidentiality and handled with complete professionalism.

Please do note: I do NOT tell you what you want to hear: I approach all cases with complete honesty. If you feel you have a photo of a spirit, and you want to make sure you find someone who will tell you that is is definitely the best evidence of a haunting ever, even if it may not be... you will want to look elsewhere.

Telling people what will make them happy does not help further paranormal investigations or properly educate the community about this legitimate field of research... nor will it actually help you, the client. And you are the most important reason why I do this.

I TRAVEL  MOST OF WISCONSIN AND THE UPPER PENINSULA OF MICHIGAN, and MINNESOTA (however I do travel to other states when needed.)

INVESTIGATIONS/CONSULTATIONS WHETHER BY PHONE OR EMAIL: ALWAYS FREE!! THERE ARE NO CHARGES FOR SERVICES AT ANY TIME!

While I can occasionally travel to other states... time does not always allow, but I am ALWAYS available to answer questions via the methods mentioned above no matter where you're located - and I can direct you to reputable groups in your area if I am unable to help.

If you have questions on a photo/evp or are looking for opinions on a potential paranormal situation, I can help the best I can via email, however - please note: With anything, I can not give you a definite answer one way or the other without researching the claims for myself (other than a case of outright fakes such as iPhone ghost app photos).







No comments:

Post a Comment